Saturday 21 January 2012

Breakfast issues II: Toast Box

All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast..

There is nothing better than to start a day with eating breakfast. Afterall, it's the first meal of the day...

After four days worth of junk for breakfast,  I kinda miss breakfast now as much as I am missing someone now...

An ideal breakfast should have eggs!
I mean what's breakfast without eggs? 
Hardly imaginable right? 
Runny half boiled eggs... I LIKED!
The old school Kaya Toast... Sweet coconut jam sandwiched by two toasty bread...
Ahhh! I LIKED LIKED!
Deep Fry a loaf of toast and you get french toast. Spread a layer of peanut butter and you get well... Peanut butter french toast! The freshly fried toast sure warm up the peanut butter, creating a melty and gooey texture to each bite! It's amazing I tell you! What's even better is it's been cut into little bite size treat! All I need to do is to pop one inside my mouth, no cutting required!

What can I say? I'm a lazy guy who goes for lazy breakfast!
Floss over french toast? The best combination if you ask me. Such a simple dish made extraordinary when combined... All the more I should have it for breakfast everyday!
Let's not forget our coffee and tea shall we?

There are many breakfast franchise spawning around Singapore. Ya Kun, Killiney Kopitiam and Toast Box. I don't really care which is the best so as long as they give me my breakfast! But the main problem about these franchise is that it's often packed which means you can literally eavesdrop next table conversations! 

I guess it's that rustic feel that you get that makes me back for more!   

As I am writing this post, I have this sudden craving for toast, eggs and coffee! Heh! I am such a glutton! 

Resorts World Sentosa #B1-203/204
26 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore 098138
Tel: +65 6686 3764

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...