Friday 20 January 2012

Breakfast issues...

I love everything about my field attachment at Nexus Family Resource Center...
I have a extremely kind and patient supervisor...
I have a friend from my class who is attach there, to keep me company when I need one...
The pantry is literally just beside our table... Should have took a photo to show how close is close :P

But one thing I hate about my placement is...
I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR MY BREAKFAST!

So... I end up always eating from the pantry to get that stomach of mine churning...
Love Letter anyone?
How about cornflakes baked with mummy's love :)

That was breakfast for four days... YES! FOUR FREAKING DAYS! See what I mean? I got a bit sick and tired of it honestly. Not that I'm complaining since I have food to munch on for the rest of the day while working :)

My friend and I have decided to stock up the pantry with more food. Since I think we have cleared half of them ever since we stepped food foot into the center. Heh... it's too bad that isn't a fridge or else I would have bought cakes for tea!

Time for another shopping sphere!
Till then, Gong Xi Fa Cai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...