Tuesday 17 January 2012

Chocolate Origin: The belated orientation

It's just my second day of the social work placement! And you know what? I am enjoying every single moment of it! I wish I never have to knock off from work! It's seriously fun I tell you!

Ohh, by the way, I am currently serving my industrial attachment at Nexus Family Resource Center, located within Changi Prison Link Center. I won't be working with the inmates directly though. It's more of the family of inmates. Nevertheless, it's interesting!

Apparently, yesterday was a hectic day for the staffs @ Nexus FRC... or I should call it Monday Blues syndrome. Although, they were busy crapping jokes from the way I observed...

Today, after our lunch, My friend and I accompanied our supervisor to buy milo and eggs... I thought the milo was for our office's pantry while the eggs were. Well... for her family household? I thought it was until this came along...
These aren't your typical milo. It's your typical milo with one raw egg! Yeah, your eyes didn't fool you that's for sure! Since we were forced into it... We have no other choice other than to finish it. It taste just plain weird!
I was really caught by surprise when our center manger bought one of my favourite cakes shop in Singapore, A 6 inch Chocolate Fudge Cake ($29) from Chocolate Origin! Look at that GLOSSY, THICK and SEXY Chocolate Ganache that surrounds the cake... I found myself in pure bliss! Chocolate Origin's rendition of fudge cake has an unusually thicker layer of fudge compared to others. To some, this is what they define chocolate fudge cakes. But to me... I call it a Chocolate Fudge Dream come true!

It's just like my friends say...
I can almost envisioned Edward having high tea in his work place...

Indeed I am! Hahaha! Envy me? Too bad! I am truly grateful for the staffs @ Nexus FRC for throwing a belated orientation for me and my friend :) I foresee a fruitful 2 months with them!

Block 4 Changi Village #01-2084
Singapore 500004
Tel: +65 6542 2939
Website: www.chocolate-origin.com
Opening Hours: Weekdays: 12pm-9pm
                         Weekends: 10.30am-9pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...