Saturday 17 December 2011

When a boy meets love...

This is a story of how a boy meets love...
You know the typical story of a boy meets dessert and boy falls in love?

When I first saw her...
I was certain it wasn't love at first sight... 
I mean look at her...
She's dull in that cold shade of expressoish brown...

As compared to...
Strawberry Balsamic Mousse (S)...
Who is always there for me when I'm down..
Who knows what's best for me...
She's sweet...

But deep down in this boy's heart, He's always searching for something...
To spend his remaining of his life with a special one...
And on that fateful day...
He found that special one...
The Tiramisu (T) that the boy didn't pay attention to on his first encounter...
I'm not sure if this is what you call destiny...
but I'm sure our meeting was a beautiful accident that was always meant to happen...
And I'm sure glad it did...

In every way, T is far from similar from S...
If S is summer then T will be winter...
The former was the definition of tender loving kindness...
But the latter is just the exact opposite...

Despite this... I've never failed to try my best to know T more...

You might ask why...
I guess deep down, I know she's the one and only...

You might tell me that there are other sweet little treats out there who are more suitable...
Why do I have to restrict to just T?
Is it worth all the pain and sufferings just for her?

I don't deny that there many other sweet little treats out there who are more compatible...
Take Little Red Riding Hood (L) just down the street...
No doubt L's a beauty...
She's every dessert boy's dream come true!

If loneliness is what I wanted to avoid, anyone will do...
But deep down, I know I can't deny my feeling for T...
And I intend to stay true to myself till the end of time...

As I've mentioned earlier, I've known T for quite some time...
But somehow...
she never interest me even though there were countless of opportunities for us to get accquainted...
Now I'm just grateful that she's still there for me...

It's almost like an affair actually, you don't have to go around and declare about your great love...
I mean we are friends, we are soul-mates, we are life companions and of course, we are partners...
But yea... We aren't lovers...
But still I know she's the other half that I've been searching for...

That's when you know a boy meets love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...