Thursday 22 December 2011

Hand made Tang Yuan with love

Today's Winter Solstice and or most Chinese family, it's a day gather together, getting to know more about each other's life. For my family though, it's the time where we start to discuss X'mas parties and New Year celebrations. To me on the other hand, it means spending time kneeling a large chuck of dough. and start rolling glutinous rice balls (Tang Yuan) with my family...
For this particular tray, I made it all by myself! Well, Nothing really special if you have dealings with all things flour... 

Actually, I've in mind to give a few to you. You know it's not everyday that I cook or bake for anyone. But well, just like you say. "Can see but can't eat!"
My hand-made tang yuan coupled with my grandmother's ginger soup! The best love combination if you asked me. Time maybe capable of understand how great Love is.but hand made Tang Yuan will definitely apprehend how great love truly is...

Have a happy Winter Solstice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...