Wednesday 28 December 2011

Shhh... My secret fetish

Alright Alright!
I shall confess to you!
I've a secret fetish... I LOVE TO BAKE!

Everyone knows that I'm obsessed with desserts and cakes.
But not everyone knows about my compulsion to bake!

So why disclose my sweet little fetish now?
When I actually decide to begin baking, I only wanted to bake for those people who are important to me...
My rationale was that such good stuffs should only be spread among those whom you care...

Selfish isn't it? But it was practical I tell you!
Look at the number of friends who wants me to bake and bake?
It's mental I tell you!

But after talking to someone who in my opinion, is the most important person in my life...
This important person actually made this statement that made me feel so ashamed...

I think it's a joy to let everyone try your baking! 
Desserts always have a way of making someone's day!

I totally agree with you!
I've forgotten why in the first place I love desserts!
I've seen miracles happening in my dull and boring life with the introduction of desserts!
I've made many friends whom I never could imagine!
That's the magic of desserts!

I can open your eyes...
Take you desserts by desserts...
Panna Cotta and Tiramisu...
On a magic tea session!

Yes, I'm a boy who loves high tea as well :)
Well, enough singing... I shall tempt all of you with what I've baked...
A HUGE Chocolatey Cake!
It may look burnt but don't be decieved!
That because I increased the amount of Cocoa Powder in my recipe.
Trust me, it's dense and moist and chocolatey!
Chocolate cake and a cup of hot green tea for breakfast anyone?
Never judge desserts just by it's appearance...
Looks can be deceiving!
I was taken aback just how chocolatey it was when I had my first bite...

To sum up my whole experience with the cake...
It would be like eating a really dense and moist chocolate pound cake.

A whole new cake...
That's what I bake...
A thrilling chase...
A wondrous cake...
For you and me... ;)

Yes if you were wondering where did I get the lyrics,
I adapted it from A Whole New World...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...