Wednesday 21 December 2011

Bonhuer Patisserie III: Would you ever forgive me?

Ever since I got to know her, the love of my life...

I find myself sinning every single day. Not that I want to though but I just can't stop myself...

I find myself to be enchanted by her pulchritudinous features...
I realized that I couldn't live for a moment without thinking her...
How she was always there for me when I needed companionship...
I discovered how much she actually meant to me in my life...

Where would I be without you, desserts? I just wonder but yet do you know how much I have to go through just to make you mine? It's a love-hate relationship!

I always had unresolved issues whenever I passed by a Patisserie like Bonhuer...
I just couldn't resist not taking a peek at you.
Just looking at you from afar isn't going to ease that urge...
I give in whole-hardheartedly just to enjoy and indulge in your warm and comforting presence...
The Traditional Fruit Cake...

Look at her...
She's warm and plain sweet.
She reminds me off the wonderful moments I had with fruit cakes.
She maybe traditional compared to the others...
But I guess that's how she manages to attract my attention...

Hi Earl Gery Chocolate...
I've been eying you ever since my first visit...
I'm so sorry that I've neglected you all these while...
I've been such a fool!
I should have known you earlier!
As aloof and cold you might be perceived, that faint scent of Earl Grey lingers in my mouth...
You sure caught me off guard with you raspberry jam!
All in all, they complement each other so well...

Could you ever forgive me?
I promise I will spend more time with you alright?
Please don't ignore me again...
Pretty Please!

70 Duxton Road, Singapore 089529
Tel: +65 6221 1148
Opening Hours: Mondays to Saturdays: 10am-8pm
Closed on Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...