Friday 3 February 2012

Tampopo Deli: All you need is a little love

Tampopo Deli... Seems like yesterday when I first find my way down the basement of Liang Court. I have never regretted since then...Mont Blanc or a Strawberry Shortcake or a Mille-Feuille. Just give it to me. All of them!

Tea time. When they say it's extra light cake they really mean it's EXTRA LIGHT CAKE! Soft and fluffy cup cake with fresh cream in the midst of everything. It's just like how they say...

"All you need is a little love..." And Yes I do! Though I want more of where it came from...
It's all about you, Light Cheese Chiffon Cake. You're always on my mind. That very night when I first saw you... I know you're the one for me. I can say we met by fate and we met by chance. But I would just like to say it's all in the name of love. She's whiter than white sort of remind me of the interior of Bonhuer Patisserie and let's not forget she's tall for a cake! Sexy I tell you! I liked!

Light cream chesse cushioned with two layers of light chiffon cakes. Ahhh... what more can I say? I just wish I could just spend more time with you. Ohhh well, there's always a next time.

Till then, I'll be waiting patiently always...

Liang Court Shopping Center #B1-16
177 River Valley Road, Singapore 179030
Tel: +65 6338 7386
Opening Hours: 10am-9pm daily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...