Thursday 23 February 2012

Encounter

Listen. I have something to share. Something about the boy behind this blog...

I never knew a mere rendezvous with a past confidante, a close friend would rekindle the fondest memories hidden deep in me. Don't get me wrong. I would never dare forget them for God forbids it! 

Mmm.... or is it because I never did move on since that day you choose to walk out of my life...

It seemed like everything happen just yesterday...

"High Five!"

A simple gesture to many people but between the two of us. A pact of our beautiful friendship. A pact which I though it would have lasted a lifetime. I was wrong. I never expect it to fail as soon as we started.

You were always there for me when I needed someone most and likewise I was always there for you when you needed a listening ear. We had our fair share of problems but we never allowed them to interfere into our friendship... It was perfect in my eyes. Sorority was the best word to describe our unique relationship.

But just recently, you strayed off from me. No one knows why? Everyone was asking me what happened to you. I couldn't answer them. I was baffled. I was lost. I was afraid I might lose you as a friend.

But in reality, it's a fact. I have lose you as a friend. I was hurt. I was angry. I was depressed. But more importantly, I was curious. Why did you walked out on me? Have I done something wrong? So wrong that you couldn't forgive me?

I wanted to know. But your lips were sealed. By then, I realized just how much I know you, practicably zero...

At one point in time, we were forced to work together. It soured the relationship even further... How ungentlemanly I was back then. I really regretted my actions. I wish I could apologize to you right now but I know it's too late.

It's been months since I last saw you. When I did saw you. You were indifferent to my presence. I was observing you the entire time I was with you. You seem to have move on while I have fall back. You mingle with almost everyone other than me. A sad boy I was...

I really miss those times when we talked over dinners, over lunches, over tea...
I really do as much as I don't express it although I am doing now through this post?

But it doesn't matter already. So as long as you're happy. That's all I ever asked...

**
This post has nothing to do with food. It's for friend whom may never get to read this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...