Sunday 5 February 2012

Häagen-Dazs: A 20 minutes affair

In life, we're always in search of what greatness we were ever made for. It could be meaningful one or a simple one depending on how what you really want.

You see? It's always a journey; a journey to seek out what we were truly meant for... 
It could be seeking out that true love. It could be finding that one job. You decide for yourself. 

For me though...
Yes... A journey of Indulgence with that special someone. Just you and me and no one else. Every minute. Every Hour. Even this every moment. That sweet little smile on that angelic face. It's always constantly on my mind...
Have you been to Paradise ($18.00) before? It's made up of  Mango Sobert, Dark Chocolate Orange, Belgian Chocolate, Raspberry Sobert, Tiramisu and Macadamia Nuts. Each of them unique in their own way. But put them together, laced them with sweet strawberry sauce and you end up in paradise...

It's a fun place to be I tell you! I'm sure you will love it too!
If Paradise ain't sweet enough, why not drizzle that thick and rich chocolate sauce on over Paradise? I wish you were there with me... But sadly I could only imagine everything in my mind and hoping that some day it will become a reality...
And like all affairs, it's always messy and never clean... Sigh... Love is never as straight as an arrow I guess.

Our affair only lasted a mere 20 minutes. It's too short for me! I wish it could have been longer...
Afterall it's a journey of indulgence right? But I couldn't help but to just indulge in your presence...

Towards the end, I made you promise a you...
I will be back for you.

Tampines Mall #02-K3
4 Tampines Central 5, Singapore 52910
Tel: +65 6789 9336
Opening Hours: 11am-10pm daily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...