Saturday 25 February 2012

The boy behind the blog

At the age of 13... I ventured on a virtual universe. I was curious. I was inquisitive. I was exploring.

The world of BLOGGING...

It started of as a simple journal entry. It was simple right but it got me hooked on. It was fun! Particularly when you start sharing a common interest among your peers.

But then I stopped abruptly due to some issues. Controversy that now I find it not worth stopping my passion. But well, that's a child for you I guess. Impressionistic

Twenty Ten came along...

I decided to venture back into the world. From there, I learn from my mistakes. I build on my strengths. I polish off my flaws. Still I was discovering more about myself with each post. A wonderful experience I would say although I have to admit it was marked by a series of downcast. Many changes came along. Changes which would lead me to a whole new dimension..

FOOD BLOG.

Before the creation of the victual, Romantic Victual now The Dessert Prince. I experimented with the concept of introducing. My love for food. My family's food culture. My wide social network. Packed them altogether in the form of a... 

BLOG.

It turned out well. It was well-received. It was one of those joyous occasions for me. I sincerely believe blogging is not just another source of information. It's a source of self-awareness. A platform for individuals to share a part of their life in the name of love...

I don't know about you but I find blogging to be a lonely affair. Almost akin to a private walk in the park. The process can get really lonely. Trust me, it can...

At times, I could be wondering who is just reading each post each day?
At times, I could start reminiscing about the past just by reviewing each post.
There were moments I would question myself is it worth spending my nights blogging much like baking?

But at the end of the day, what keeps me going time and time over again was vehemence. Sorry for the jargon. It just another complicated way of saying passion...

Yes... The drive is what keeps me going. Or I should say my love for food is what fuels my constant hunger to blog. My walk in the park is just a start. Soon, I might just venture deeper and further.

But rest assure. There's more to it from where it comes from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...