Thursday 8 March 2012

New York Dessert Cafe

New York Dessert Cafe or more commonly known by the abbreviation, NYDC. Nice place for desserts. 
I never had the chance to pay them a visit for the longest of time even though there's one at Tampines 1. Partly because I am always busy searching and trying out other cakes? 

But my friends are kind. They know my love for all things sweet. That's when I know we should head down to NYDC.
Ally's New York Cheesecake. Classic Philadelphia cream cheese. It's classic that's for sure but I never set my eyes on Ally apparently. Never have and never will.  
I Heart You. That's how I profess my love to you. Do you know? I guess you do. Layers of red velvet cakes beautifully covered with a layer of cream cheese. It's light but a little too light for my palette. I could barely taste the cream cheese you know? My love for cakes isn't to be taken lightly. It runs deep. 

Sigh... The things I do in the name of those three letter words. 

There's this thing that I don't quite understand about NYDC. 
WHY MUST THEY SERVE  THEIR CAKES WITHWHIP CREAM?

I mean I give them points for attempting to "beautify" the palette. It's just degrades those beautifully crafted beings (cakes). I would prefer if the cakes are accompanied with a gracious scoop of ice cream or just the cake itself. That's me. I don't think there's a need for such fanciness where it shouldn't be. But apart from that, NYDC is without a doubt a good place for desserts, particularly their mudpies. I am just glad that there's a branch at Tampines 1.

I saw her name. Pick me up. But for some unknown reason, I didn't. Tiramisu. Hope is what keeps me going on. Alright I digress too much. I just hope we can meet up soon...

Bugis Junction #02-47/48
200 Victoria Street, Singapore 188021 
Tel +6333 3161
Website: www.nydc.com.sg

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I deal with such information much. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    corporate event venues in chicago

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...