Friday 13 April 2012

The pink room

Every afternoon, when the Sun is at it's brightest, a special type of magic unfolds within this very room...
The whole room with its' four white walls and ceiling would be illuminate in the brightest shade of pink.
So bright that the pink light would spill out of the room and into the dark alley linking the other rooms.

I don't know about you but to me, it's a special one. It's the manifestation of love displayed by my parents.

My mum and dad dotes on their three little princes. So much so that they were willing to give up their master bedroom just for their the three boys. I still clearly remembered the laborious tasks of moving everything from one room to the other.

Such display of love. I guess only another parent would understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...