Saturday 28 April 2012

Just like any other day

27/04/2012...

It was just like any other day. You have school to attend. You have your meals just like every other day and of course... All the fun with your friends, your families and of course, those close to our hearts as well.

Maybe it's the way I lead my life. I live everyday like as if it's my birthday. There's always something worth celebrating. Even that Dreadful Tuesday, I tell you there were things that still brought a smile...

There wasn't a single cake in sight on the special day. I wonder why though but that was my least concern. I could have celebrated my special day at more fancier place like Marina Bay Sands or some atas (High Class) Pub slipping a shot or two with friends. They could have materialized for such plans were made but I kindly declined those offers.

Instead this was how I end of the special day, I had a simple fare at some coffeeshop around the vicinity of my house. Simple but comforting. When all of us arrived, in total three including me, we went for a walk and chat and we joked. Afterwards we end the night with teh-tarik and bade goodbye to one another.

Sound pathetic right? Dinner at coffeeshop with only 2 friends? How sad does it get?

If you were in my shoe, I guess you would have gone for dinner buffets and drinking sessions right? Maybe it's all about the perception but all I know I had a great time myself and the two had a fun time as well and that's was all it matters...

I made a wish before the day ended. What's the wish about? Only you and I will know...

And that was how my Birthday ended. No cakes. Few gifts. Two friends but loads and loads of fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...