Thursday 22 November 2012

2012: The worst has happen!

Before I begin a series of complains, I would like to thank everyone for their constant clicks, reading this silly blog of mine even though I haven't been updating or writing anything for almost two months. I know busy is never an excuse but the truth is, I have been so busy that I can't find time to relax and enjoy a cuppa at the local cafe much as blog about anything. To make matters, I made a wrong move and deleted all the photos by accident and now almost all my post and reviews are left photoless.

Instead of crying over spill milk and grumble to ZX, I decided to start afresh only this time, I'm using wordpress. Blogger has greatly disappoint me and I hope wordpress will help me scale newer heights! Maybe someday when I walk down the street, someone would recognize me as thedessertprince? You never know but till then, I will put in more effort, take better photos and write a whole lot more!

In the meantime, if you enjoy reading my silliness and poetic writing style, do visit my new blog at www.thedessertprince.com! Cya!

PS: It's another 10k pageviews for November! Many thanks to everyone and anyone friends or new-comers alike!

Have a Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year! That is if we survived 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...